Shipping Charges are applicable on orders below Rs.500
CSR ActivitiesFizikem Laboratories Pvt. Ltd
“All the wealth in the world cannot help one little Indian village if the people are not taught to help themselves” – Swami Vivekananda
- Fizikem’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, started in 2011, are based on the principle of making enduring impact through programs that promote social and economic inclusion.
- As a socially responsible corporate, Fizikem acknowledges its responsibility towards the environment, its consumers, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Develops and implements healthcare by distributing free medical aid, conducting medical camps at rural areas, educating younger generation and infrastructure projects for marginalized sections of society.
- Aims to address the skill deficit in the Biotechnology sector, by developing high-end talent through learning, training to make them employable
- External Partners – Looks forward to every opportunity to partner with NGO’s working towards a similar cause.
Fizikem Foundation a non profitable organisation initiated by Fizikem Group of companies in the year 2011 as a part of our ” Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative” program for giving back to society in the possible means.
The Main Objectives of the foundation in a nut shell are:
- Monthly free distribution of grocery kits with 21 varities for cooking needs to 50 BPL families.
- Started free sewing centre and giving free training and certificates to poor women.
- Adopted a school for repairs,uniforms and books for each year.
- Mega medical camps.
- Poor people hospital expenses.
- Marriage for poor couples.
- Tricycles for handicapped etc